Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible to export .nef in jpeg with Camra raw or Bridge mac os Catalina

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning all.
I did an update to Catalina on an SDD on an imac late 2013 in addition to having big problem of importing image on my SDXC cards (I have to go through my macbook pro) I can no longer arrive to export my images from bridge or Camera raw even with the latest versions (included ACR 12.3) I am running out of ideas to solve the problem. I can't find anything on the adobe forums or on the macs forums.
I saw that there was a possibility to reset the SMC. can that be a solution?
Can anyone help me?
Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the issue that I can't save my pictures from CR to a map I want. What I found is that you can work on your pictures in CR , finish them so Bridge will open and from there you can save them as the old way with the previous version of CR. I hope this is what you look for and hopefully they will make it better for saving pictures directly from CR ! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can not explain why, the only difference is that I had to do an SMC reset with apple for other technical questions relating to the reading of SD card (which did not solve the problem that said) and this morning , wanting to make a new export attempt I was surprised to see that everything was working normally since the last version of ACR. Thanks for your help. Enjoye your day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines