Input value box of sliders aren't switched upon clicking on them with the new update

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Ever since the new update was implemented, the manual-value-input boxes aren't automatically switching to the slider you're currently using anymore.

For example: Let's say I slide the exposure slider to -1,30. I then afterwards slide the contrast slider to +17. I now want to manually change the contrast value to 5 instead of 17. I press 5 on my keyboard to change it to 5 instead of 17. Before this update, the contrast would now change to 5. But with the new update, in this instance, Camera Raw would still be stuck on the input-box for exposure, meaning the exposure instead of contrast will be changed to 5.

This is heavily disrupting my workflow, as I've e.g. found a quick way to toggle between the default value (0) of a slider and something I've set to is by pressing 0 and CTRL + Z on my keyboard respectively backwards and forwards, while looking at the photo I'm editing. To do the same thing now, I would have to now have to look at the slider, and then double click on the spot the slider is set at, ONLY to reset it. So, for many situations, a single button press vs something that takes much longer and requires more precise movement.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?