• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is possible editing with Two Monitors with Adobe Camera Raw?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is possible to edit with multiple screens at the same time when editing in ACR. Once the image is opened, I know how to have the image open on both screens at the same time. But is it possible to do this when you just pass the images through the ACR module? how could it be done?

Thanks and best regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure your goal, but Bridge and Photoshop can each host ACR at the same time, worth a try. 

I would suspect that if you applied parametric edits (not render/open), the different instructions might cause the system a headache. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to have the same image that I am editing in the ACR on my two screens. Each one is calibrated with different ICCs. So at the same time I can see the edit on both screens. How could I do this in Adobe Camera Raw?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each display's profile is being used (now why they are so different and don't match is another issue). You could simply drag the ACR window from one display to the other, and at least on the Mac, that will update and preview based on that profile. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this is the idea of i want to do. I can do this with Ps but i can´t achieve this with ACR. Is possible to do?Captura de pantalla 2020-08-24 a las 23.02.24.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines