• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues restoring ACR functionality to my new PC

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was running CS5.5 and a version of ACR that supported files from my Olympus OM-D E-M5 on my old PC.

This old PC recently died and I have reinstalled CS5.5 on my new PC. However, ACR will no longer recognizes my Olympus files.

I need help understanding how I go about restoring the ACR functionality that I had on my old PC

I have tried looking at compatibility charts but they don't seem to cover CS5.5 . I assume I just need to download the right version of ACR on CS5.5 to support my OM-D E-M5 & run an executable to install the correct ACR version. If not a self installing app, could someone advise as to instructions to install?

Thanks so much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

I think this is the installer that you need. It is for Camera Raw 6.7. It should have support for your camera.

Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter : For Windows : Camera Raw 6.7 Update : Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chuck,

Not sure I understand: I've never seen camera models removed from ACR, only added. Are you saying that an earlier version of ACR let you access your Olympus camera but newer versions do not?

Just out of curiosity, can you use DNG Converter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is the installer that you need. It is for Camera Raw 6.7. It should have support for your camera.

Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter : For Windows : Camera Raw 6.7 Update : Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so very much!! I just installed it and it's working on my ORF files now.

I really appreciate your help on this :-))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome. Glad I was able to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines