lens profiles tab

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is the nested profile tab of the lens correction tab located? I cant find it anywhere I am using 13.4 v

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>I am using 13.4

Of what?

When you post a question you always need to tell the program you are using
There are MANY programs in a full subscription, plus other non-subscription programs
Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John I am using Photoshop 2020 and working in camera raw. It is in camera raw 12.4  that I cannot find the lens correction profile tab

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the Profile tab of the Optics panel, click the little arrow to display lens profiles.

image_2021-12-21_095254.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you working with RAW files in Photoshop, Lightroom or Camera Raw?

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/lens-profile-support.html

In Lightroom CC the lens correction sub-panel is displayed when you're in the Develop Module. It is located on the right-hand side panel between Detail and Transform. When editing RAW images you will have the full options available with the most lens profiles displayed.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines