• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lose brush after using zoom.

Explorer ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After using the scrubby zoom tool in Camera Raw (latest version as of 1/1/21)  I lose my brush. I never used the scrubby before but the [space bar/Ctrl/+] method quit working. It just goes back and forth from + to - instead of zooming more with each click. I would rather just get it back the way it used to be. But if not, how can I get the brush back after zooming in or out? This has me stumped.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which brush are you referring to? For healing brush press B, for local adjustments it's K.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It must have been a computer glitch because it's working now. (I had pressed "K" for the brush, but after I zoomed in, it would keep the zoom and I couldn't use the brush again. It did this for about a week but started working properly again. I don't know how I fixed it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you are now ok then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines