• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR is no longer reading my cr3 files

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Canon EOS R6. I have so far edited a session and a partial wedding, my LR randomly closed and when i went back the uploaded gallery was gone. When I tried re opening the cr3 files were no longer appearing/being read. I have everything up to date and have Camera RAW 13.3

I am at loss on what else to try. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Camera Raw 13.3 (the plug-in) has absolutely nothing to do with  the proper function of Lightroom other than to make you aware of what version of Camerra Raw Lightroom is completely compatible with. As far as running the Lightroom program is concerned, it really doesn't matter what version Lightroom is installed. The question is, what exact version of Lightroom are you using? Is it possible that you opened a new/different catalog? Or, is it possible that a filter has been applied that eliminates your wedding images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines