• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumix G9 Lightroom can't read raw files

New Here ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the desktop version of Lightroom recently upgraded to 5.7, and I seem to be unable to import RAW files, despite the G9 being listed as compatible. Can you help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

According to Adobe's published list of supported cameras, that model requires Lightroom 6 .14. If you want to continue using Lightroom 5.7, it will be necessary for you to download the free standalone DNG converter and use it to convert your images to the DNG format and then import those DNG files into Lightroom 5.7.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to Adobe's published list of supported cameras, that model requires Lightroom 6 .14. If you want to continue using Lightroom 5.7, it will be necessary for you to download the free standalone DNG converter and use it to convert your images to the DNG format and then import those DNG files into Lightroom 5.7.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

despite the G9 being listed as compatible.

What Jim said.

Can I ask where you saw it being listed as compatible?

This table lists supported cameras Cameras supported by Camera Raw​ but each column shows the minimum version of the various flavours of Lightroom required to read Raw files from that camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And just FYI, the little chart snippet that I posted was extracted from that table that John posted a link to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines