• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Making ACR mouse scroll go back to panning an image instead of changing brush size

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Apple magic mouse, which lets me use its upper surface as a trackpad. In older versions of ACR, scrolling with the mouse panned the open image, as it still does in Photoshop. Starting in 2020, scrolling the mouse in ACR began changing the spot-removal brush size and adjustment brush size instead of panning the open image. I want mouse-scrolling behavior to go back to the way it was in ACR and still is in Photoshop. (Oh, sweet consistency!) Why can't Adobe give me the option in ACR to have mouse scrolling work the way I want it to? I searched and found this problem raised in forums in 2020, but as far as I can tell Adobe still hasn't provided that option.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't agree more!  Does anyone at Adobe use their products?  We're seriously supposed to use one set of controls in ACR, then switch to a different set in the next step in the process?  At least give the option to switch the controls back to their traditional (logical) arrangment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@default0zr9lppmcaux wrote:

I couldn't agree more!  Does anyone at Adobe use their products?  We're seriously supposed to use one set of controls in ACR, then switch to a different set in the next step in the process?  At least give the option to switch the controls back to their traditional (logical) arrangment.

This is a user to user support forum. To provide feedback and suggestions about what you desire from Adobe, you should go to this URL and comment after selecting the appropriate product line:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/categories/products/5f5f2090785c1f1e6cc40864

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines