• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Masking Panel does not undock when a mask is selected

Participant ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using ACR the masking panel does not undock when a mask type is selected. Am I missing a parameter setting somewhere?

ACR 15.0; PS 24.0.0; Win 10 64-bit

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my Mac, when I make a mask, I can move the panel off from the side to where I want it. All I do is click and drag. 

If that isn't  working, try resetting the Camera Raw preferences:
Hold down the Command key and select Photoshop > Preferences > Camera Raw (macOS) or hold down the Ctrl key and select Edit > Preferences > Camera Raw (Windows).
Click Yes in the dialog that asks "Delete the Camera Raw Preferences?"
See also:
https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/camera-raw-settings.html 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tried that to no avail. The masking panel undocking works fine for me when in LRC or if I open a dng/psd/etc with PS directly and use the camera raw filter. The masking panel does not undock when handing the image to PS from LRC and using the Camera Raw filter. Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines