• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Masking Unable to find people?

Explorer ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else experiencing issues with Masking in ACR, specifically regarding People? Even in images where people are CLEARLY present (viewed head-on with no other objects around them), it is either saying that it is unable to find people or it is showing the little circle that would usually have their face in it but now the circle has a random part of the image in it and the mask selects almost the entire image, not the person. I've been off work the last few days and I can't remember if I masked any people after I updated to v15.3 or not before this started. 

Happening for anyone else? Any ideas?

(iMac running Ventura 13.3.1, ACR v 15.3, Photoshop CC v24.4.1)

(Screenshots attached showing the mask preview in neon green, the full image for reference, and the icon where it would usually show his face)

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you upload one or more original raws to something like Dropbox so we can test? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2023 May 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply - it isn't my files though. I went back and pulled a RAW file that I previously used the People mask on and when I try and Create New Mask, even with the previous People mask right there and correct, a new one shows up all wonky and not accurate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines