• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouse pointer doesn't work properly in ACR 13.0

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed last updates of Photoshop, Lightroom and Adobe Camera RAW. Since then mouse pointer in ACR doesn't work properly. It is visible, but changes from white into black and can't move any sliders. Sometimes it works only on click. Using crop - for example - I can't do anything. Changing brightness - another example - I can't move sliders, but I can click on the sliders and it works a bit. Neve before I had such issue. Other apps in this update are working as before (ok). What should I do? I am using Windows 10 (Polish version) Home, compilation 19041.572

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a work-around. Switch your right-handed mouse to left-handed mouse or the other way around. Then the issue is resolved, except your mousing with your wrong hand.

Please Adobe can you solve this problem really fast!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Adobe should resolve it soon in a more acceptable way 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue here... mouse only works by clicking in ACR in all of my Windows 10 ADOBE products (Photoshop, Bridge & Lightroom). I haven't tried the workaround yet as a lefty and believe it should be fixed by ADOBE. Makes ACR very unuser friendly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines