Moved and Hidden Camera Raw User Presets

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really, really can't express how frustrating it was to discover Camera Raw User Presets were moved and hidden in a place not easily discovered. I shoot product photography under studio lighting and apply a user preset to every shot. It's critical to my client that the colors match, image to image and they have for the 10 years I've been working with them.  The language I used cursing Adobe while I tried to find where my user presets had gone and how to apply them to this next batch of 70 images I have to produce for my client under intense deadline pressure was colorful. 

PLEASE put more thought into this kind of thing. 

Camera Raw 14.1.0.993

Mac OSX

PS: as a forum note, it's not allowing me to post this until I choose among a list of canned Topics, none of which apply to this subject, any of which will simply confuse the conversation. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved/hidden?

I think all your answers can be found here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/camera-raw-settings.html

See:

Specify where Camera Raw settings are stored

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines