• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

new camera RAW version

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the lastest version of CC camera Raw is junk.   too complicated...I cannot find half the tools and it is the worst thing Adobe has done...Why couldn't they have well enough alone....If a chance to revert back to the last camera Raw version is soon supplied, I will cancel my subscription...:(

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you SO much for this!!! It made my work flow again!!

Very greateful to have the older versiont back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does not help if you need the latest version to open newer cameras..................

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also reinstalled the old Versions of Bridge.CameraRaw and Photoshop. The "new" Camera Raw Version 12.3 is nonsense! Who knows how to update photoshop and bridge, without the nonsense Version of "new" Camera Raw?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the ability to revert back to the former version.  I will do this today.  

Is there anything we need toknow about first uninstalling the ACR we have now?  

Mike in Maine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was looking for someone talking about this.

I'm reatouching some work I did recently and I feel like I'm no longer a photographer. I can not easily reatouch this. The new "list" design is horrible. You open things up and they move upwards so you have to scroll up or down. I feel completely stuck editing because I no longer know where things are and I am wasting so much time looking for it.

It  is absolutely horrible in a way I can not describe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree.  Having to scroll up and down in the different menus to find items that used to be easily accessible at the top is horrible.  I've rolled back to the previous version now too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who knows how to update photoshop and bridge, without the nonsense Version of "new" Camera Raw?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose it's a matter of what you're accustomed to. Apparently the Adobe developers thought the "Lightroom" way was a good way to go. I use Lightroom much more than I use Camera Raw. Consequently, I understand the new interface. If you right-click on one of the panel headers such as Basic you can choose the option, "Single panel mode", and in that mode when one panel is open all the other panels collapse. It makes sense to me. Please understand, I'm not trying to sell you on the new interface because I understand that many users don't want it and have made their voice heard. Frankly, I don't care. It doesn't matter to me. From what I have read, Adobe has heard the outcry and is making a change. What that change will be remains to be seen, and when it will come about is something that only Adobe engineers know because updates are never announced in advance. When the update is available you will know as soon as everyone else does. As another user like yourself, all I can say is that I'm sorry that you are so disgruntled with the new Camera Raw interface. You can revert to the previous version for the time being if you wish while you wait for the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally understand what you mean and I know you're not trying to sell me the product haha.

And I thought it would be easier for Lightoom user to understand the new interface because now it is basically the same. But for someone that is very used to the old verison, it's a little messy. Imagine if they changed Lightroom to the older Photoshop interface haha Pretty sure people would be very mad.

But like in the previeous comment, thank you for the plug in link. I feel so much lighter working this way haha. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Esse aplicativo fotografa  mesmo em arquivo RAW? Porque alguns falam que é  RAW, mas fotografam em DNG...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree! the lastest version of CC camera Raw is junk!  Who knows how to update photoshop and bridge, without the nonsense Version of "new" Camera Raw 12.3?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines