• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Enhance feature

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my app a couple of days ago, and the new Enhance feature in Camera Raw is not there. I have also restarted my computer. Any ideas why I do not have it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

I just replied to a similar post. If you are using an unsupported file type, then the option won't be grayed out in Camera Raw--it just won't show up at all.

From the documentation, here are the supported file types: "The supported file types are raw mosaic files from cameras with Bayer sensors (Canon, Nikon, Sony, and others) and Fujifilm X-Trans sensors."

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just replied to a similar post. If you are using an unsupported file type, then the option won't be grayed out in Camera Raw--it just won't show up at all.

From the documentation, here are the supported file types: "The supported file types are raw mosaic files from cameras with Bayer sensors (Canon, Nikon, Sony, and others) and Fujifilm X-Trans sensors."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Camera Raw forum, from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also had the latest update and the "Enhance" option is not available. I am a Nikon user and have opened NEF files in Camera Raw, I've seen several tutorials on YouTube and believe I am doing the operation correctly, has "Enhance" been removed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are certain files it's only available for. Unfortunately, the only one I can remember at the moment is jpeg, but there are others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi, the feature is not showing at all, I always shoot Raw. Thank’s for your
response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines