• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nikon D 7500 NEF files won't open in Elements 15.

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My older NEF files from a D 3100 are fine but when i upgraded to the 7500 Elements is giving me an error message. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

You need at least Camera Raw 9.12. Elements 15 is shipped with 9.1, so update camera Raw to 9.6.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need at least Camera Raw 9.12. Elements 15 is shipped with 9.1, so update camera Raw to 9.6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but how do I do that? When I go to update it says my application is
up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chuck - apparenlty my Elements 15 RAW version is 9.1 and if would be difficult to upgrade or use a work-around so that said i plan on buying Elements 2020 which a friend said should be OK for my Nikon D7500 RAW files. One last question when in install Elements 2020 will it in essence replance the Elements 15 or do I have to manuelly go in and delete 15? Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know for sure, but I would say that you need to delete PSE 15, but you could do that after you load 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK & Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you're in Camera Raw, what version does it say you have. I looked for a 9.6 download, but I'm having a hard time finding it. You might have to use a dng converter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines