• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nikon D500 not detected

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Monterey on my Macbook pro and now bridge camera raw and lightroom will not detect my Nikon D500. I have all the updates and the latest dng. What can I do to get this fixed?

TOPICS
DNG Converter , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that Camera Raw is not detecting Nikon D500.

Would you mind sharing the exact versions of the applications you are using? Does the app recognize other cameras or JPEGs? Do you see any error messages? What is your workflow? Are you trying to import them to Lightroom?

Try resetting your ACR preferences; click the Camera Raw Settings menu button select Reset Camera Raw Defaults.

Click Yes in the dialog that asks, "Delete the Camera Raw Preference."
If still, it doesn't help, try reinstalling the app.

We're here to help. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find the reset.  I get into camera raw preferences.  There is no camera raw setting in there.  I have general, file handling, performance, raw defaults and workflow.  Raw default says camera setting but there is no where to reset from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to import from bridge to my hard drive.  Other things are read from the computer.  No error message.  Camera does not show in ps or lr after my Monterey update.  Spoke with apple and they are saying its an adobe issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cameras do not show up in Photoshop. Lightroom does have tethering and file import from a connected camera. Have you tried using a card reader or Image Capture?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines