no me abre cr

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cuando quiero abrir los raw me los abre solo en ps, no abre cr y tengo ambas versiones actualizadas, cual puede ser el problema?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

English translation:  "....the raw I open them only in ps, it does not open cr...."

Maybe it is not a 'raw'!  Check the file format.

'Raw' files have to be rendered by CR before they open in Ps.

(Or be rendered by Lightroom, which appears to then 'open' the image directly in Ps)

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 11.5 Photoshop 23.5, ACR 14.5, Lightroom 5.5, Lr-iOS 7.0.2, Bridge 12.0.3, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe treats raws as read only and they must then be rendered into RGB pixels to even load into Photoshop. So a raw is rendered from raw, with ACR (or something else) then opened in Photoshop proper. FWIW, without ACR or a true raw converter, your raw files would look very odd, like this example:

raw

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines