Noise

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

I have tried to get some clear answer for the noise issue related to CR3-files. But I have not seen any official report or feedback from Adobe official. When searching on internet you will find various solutions such as use DPP 4 or equivalent for CR3 exporting to LrC or buy an expensive plug-in for LrC.

I´m not interested in any of these solutions, I´m interested in Adobe making progress in the development of RAW converter for CR3-files. I have spent several of hours using LrC and its former versions and are intending to continue using the program since it´s have many advantages over other eqvivalent program and easy to use.

So, my simple question is: when is Adobe intend to upgrade its RAW converter for CR3-files in order to reduce its present noise?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you provide a DNG (because all edits, camera profile and so forth is embedded) for others to examine? You can use something like Dropbox or similar to upload outside of the forum.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines