• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Camera-Matching Profiles: Requests and information

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Camera-matching Profiles are applicable to Camera Raw, Lightroom Classic, and the Lightroom Ecosystem products (Desktop, Mobile, and Web).

Note: Not all cameras will receive camera-matching profiles.

This thread is a place to request missing camera-matching profiles for specific models. Please include in your request a complete camera model designation and a list of the specific camera-matching profiles you are requesting.  If your camera is already listed in this thread, please reply to the specific camera’s post rather than just posting in-line.

Camera-matching profiles are provided for some camera manufacturers and models. As raw support is added for individual camera models, camera-matching profiles for some cameras may be added when raw support is initially offered.  Other cameras may see camera-matching profiles added at a later date. It is also possible that a specific camera may see a long delay or perhaps not ever receive a specific camera-matching profile.

Note:

ETAs for camera-matching profiles are not available. Announcements for new features are only made after the support is added.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 176 Replies 176
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I use RAF files.

The Classic Neg Simulation is a new one. Only the XPRO3 and the X100V have it for now .

I do have all the other simulations , just not Classig Neg in Lightroom ( like I said no problem in capture one ...)

So unfortunetly if I want to use Classic Neg I have to use capture one or the jpeg straight out camera ..

Apparently I'm not the one with that issue.

Hope Lightroom is going to correct that soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom, no classig neg profilIn Lightroom, no classig neg profilIn Capture One, Classig Neg is availableIn Capture One, Classig Neg is available

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMO

The Camera Matching profiles are a bit if coating by Adobe, anf the Classic NEG in the Fuji cameras is so new, that Adobe is a bit behind on creating that code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem with my X100V. Thought I must be doing something wrong because my XPro3 show the Classic Neg option just fine. This is the first post I've found with someone else having the same issue! Somewhat of a relief...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is also my first post finding others with the similar issue. Got my x100V this week and have been trying to figure out why CLASSIC NEG is not showing up in the profiles. Glad it seems to just be an adobe issue of catching up not so much me having a bad update file or something like that. Having to reinstall or something along those lines to get a fresh update file would be a tad annoying. 

hope this gets resolved for all of us soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem with an X100V that I am renting. Glad to see this post because I thought I was missing something obvious. Hopefully Adobe fixes this while I am saving up to upgrade my X100F!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to confirm that the same thing is happening to me with my X100V and Lightroom CC. No Classic Neg profile to be found. A little frustrating, given that I only shoot Raw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you add your vote to the feedback community. The more votes the more the Adobe engineers will take notice. You may also add a comment.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/missing-fujfilm-classic-negative-film-simulat...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with my X100V. Hope Adobe fixes this.I will be very grateful!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just writing to confirm that this issue has still not been resolved. I see all the other Fuji camera profiles but Classic Neg is still not available. I hope adobe fixes this soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has still not been resolved.

Hope adobe fixes it soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue has been fixed since the last post 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nikon Z9: Adobe raw profiles, adobe color, adobe standard, etc., appear to be working in Lightroom Classic and Lightroom Desktop, but not in Lightroom Mobile. When I import images from my Z9 Adobe Standard profile is shown on the desktop programs, but "Matrix" is displayed in the mobile environment on my iPad. If I change profile to say Adobe Color on my desktop Lightroom Mobile on my iPad flags that profile is missing for this device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Matrix indicates a non raw image, not a raw at least on desktop versions.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is happening with directly imported RAW image files from my Nikon Z9 - lossless compressed. Everything works fine in the desktop environment, but not in the mobile environment (LR mobile) where regular Adobe raw profiles are unavailable and Matrix is shown. Fact that these RAW files are not properly recognized in mobile environment must be a bug I assume.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@RMacL wrote:

Fact that these RAW files are not properly recognized in mobile environment must be a bug I assume.

I'm not a Mobil user, sorry. But I think it might work if you convert to DNG? Worth a try. 

You may need to post your issues on the actual LR Mobile forum. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK thanks for the suggestion, but the point is that RAW files from my Nikon Z7 and other cameras are properly recognized in the mobile environment. Adobe needs to fix this isssue so that RAW files from my Nikon Z9 are properly recognized too. Yes, I will post my issue on the actual LR mobile forum. Good suggestions thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might also try lossless UNcompressed. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/help/lightroom-mobile-faq.html

Lightroom for mobile supports JPEG, PNG, and Adobe DNG image formats. If you are a paid Creative Cloud member or have an active Creative Cloud trial you can also import and edit raw files from your camera using your iPad, iPad Pro, iPhone, Android device, or Chromebook.

The Lightroom Classic and Lightroom desktop apps support file-formats including raw images from virtually any DSLR camera, JPEG, and PNG files. Lightroom Classic and Lightroom desktop apps automatically render a smart preview of your raw photos and sync that smart preview to your mobile device. Smart previews are smaller versions of your original raw file that retain all the flexibility of a raw file at a fraction of the size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sir where can download the z9 dcp

I cant find it

z9 - camera matching profiles.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

my main camera is the HB X2D. While my mac LR has the camera profile, the iPAD OS LR version doesnt.

when will it be supported? Its killing my workflow.

thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have upgraded my gear from X-T3 to X-H2. I realized some of the recent film simulations (Classic Neg, Nostalgic Neg etc.) are missing from the Camera Matching presets. I think adding them will be great, especially for my workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My camera is fuji "X-T5" and it's support "Classic Negative" film simulation. but it's missing in iOS (8.0.1) lightroom (RAW)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About to order one myself. 

I'm seeing it on the X-T4 in Lr 8.01 on my iPhone 14 Pro. It's definitely a Raf you're viewing? 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, i reconfirmed it

94A9091D-A2DA-41B3-9FCF-E4D49B252BEA.jpeg

B487AF74-5D60-49FE-86AD-5EFFCF99295F.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines