• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panel scrolled all the way down

Contributor ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, whenever I open a photo in ACR, first thing I see are my bottom panels, so everytime I edit I need to scroll all the way up to the edit panel. Is there a way to change that? Because first thing I need is the edit panel, then maybe I will scroll down to the other panels and use them, not the other way around.
Thanks.

Capture.JPG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Right click on any of the panels from Basic down to Calibration then select "Single Panel Mode". 

In Single Panel Mode each time you open a new panel the others close automatically. That saves lots of unnecessary scrolling and that works fine for me. Hope that helps you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some Windows users have reported this, some can't replicate and I can't either on Mac. Adobe is aware of this however. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this is what you want but try switching to single panel mode which eliminates unnecessary scrolling. Camera Raw remembers which panel you had open when it was last closed so if that's not the edit panel then simply press "E" to jump straight to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Single panel mode? How do I do that? And I dont think that it remmembers, after I use EDIT panel and close it, reopen, its all the way to the bottom again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

12.4 has fixed this bug for me on Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me it haven't. Its not a big deal, just a little anoying. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually I spoke too soon, it still happens on my Laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click on any of the panels from Basic down to Calibration then select "Single Panel Mode". 

In Single Panel Mode each time you open a new panel the others close automatically. That saves lots of unnecessary scrolling and that works fine for me. Hope that helps you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it still happens, one workaround is to press Ctrl-1, the shortcut for the Basic panel. All the Edit mode panels have Ctrl-number shortcuts so Ctrl-1 forces it to go to the top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Eric has the best answer. In SINGLE PANEL or RESPONSIVE PANEL MODE it is a lot quicker to edit without scrolling all the way up. Even if I see this as a bug, and it could be fixed, this is the method to fix this on your own. Thanks to all of you for the suggestions. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines