• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PC restarts when I am saving my images.

Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today after editing my photos in ACR (updated) I saved all my RAW files to Jpeg. But after saving less than 10% of them my PC restarted.  Tried to save again and it restarted again. This used to happen months ago but  without any intervention it turned back to normal. Now it is happening again. Luckily before I clicked save images (around 100) I exported XMP files so I didn't loose my entire job. After many attempts I successfully saved my images when I turned off using graphic card acceleration.

What may be happening?

My pc specs: Intel® Core™ i7-9800X CPU @ 3.80GHz

ASrock X299 Taichi XE

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070

64 Gb RAM.

PSU Corsair RM750x

Windows 10 Pro 64 bits

PSU RM750

Thank you! 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't understand how ACR would do this but this can't really hurt, worth a try:

Try resetting the Camera Raw preferences:
Hold down the Command key and select Photoshop > Preferences > Camera Raw (macOS) or hold down the Ctrl key and select Edit > Preferences > Camera Raw (Windows).
Click Yes in the dialog that asks "Delete the Camera Raw Preferences?"
See also:
https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/camera-raw-settings.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, I didn't reply before because it did not work. But after two ACR updates the problem is solved. Maybe they read my post.

thank you for your help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines