Photoshop 21.2.4 issue - app downloaded without camera filter raw on Mac

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Photoshop downloaded without camera filter raw and i use it many time in my work 

I use Photoshop V 21.2.4 in MacOS High Sierra Version 10.13.6 

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Would you mind elaborating the issue you are experiencing? Do you get an error while trying to access camera raw?

Normally, when you install Photoshop through the Creative Cloud desktop app, it automatically installs Camera Raw as well. You can install the latest version of Camera Raw using the link: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same trouble.  I don't have a button to download camera raw and my photos are just openeding up and I can't edit them in RAW. I have windows.  The list on the opening box had Camera Raw listed under Photoshop and Lightroom, but there is no button to push to open it up.

I had been just using Lightroom for the last months, and now I wanted to use Photoshop, and can't.  

Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say "camera filter raw" you mean the plug-in used for raw OR opening rendered image directly in Photoshop using the Filter menu? 

When you go into About Plug-In's, what do you see listed there for Camera Raw? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines