• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please allow a legacy option for Camera Raw

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two days ago I updated to the new version of Camera Raw. This update sure has made my work flow slower. I use a 5 x 7 crop format often and in the old version the crop format stayed at 5 x 7 aspect ratio unless I used something else. Now the aspect ratio is always at 2 x 4 / 4 x 6 and I have to click to get 5 x 7.

This update really isn't an improvement in my opinion and I use Camera Raw everyday.

Is there anyway to have a legacy option for the old version in the next update? Please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completely agree.  A LOT of functionality has been needlessly destroyed. When I used to hold down 'Option' I would get 'Reset' in any of the panels.  Now that's gone— WHY? Why doesn't the space bar switch on the Hand tool? Stop ruining a perfectly good product!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can now see where this two-year-old request (not posted as a feature request) has come.... Nowhere. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-ideas/how-do-i-write-a-feature-request/idi-p/1238...

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines