• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preset to zero

Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want ACR to apply any sharpening or noise reduction. I have tried to create a preset for this but it keeps reverting to Adobe Defaults. How do I make this stop? My workflow is slower than with previous ACR versions where I could "save new defaults" with a click.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open a RAW image taken by the camera in question, Go to Camera Raw Preferences (gear cog at top right), Raw Defaults then tick "Override master setting for specific cameras", choose your camera, click Create Default, choose the preset you previously created and save. 

I hope I have that in the correct sequence for you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I'd like this to be the default for all RAW files from all cameras. Can my new settings be made the loaded ones for all files?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I would try unticking "Override master setting for specific cameras" and choose your saved preset as the default master setting. I haven't ever tried that but it looks like that is what you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's really best to take the time to create a set of default settings for each camera that you are using. I'm going to provide a link to a tutorial that was created for Lightroom Classic. But if you watch it and then apply the techniques to Camera Raw and its interface you can figure out how to do the same thing and create individual defaults for each of your cameras setting everything the way you want it set including sharpening and noise reduction. It takes a few minutes to understand, but once you get the concept it's really quite simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGCnR9qEqA4&t=29s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines