• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem: Camera Raw panoramas are much smaller than when I used it before.

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a DJI Mavic 2 Zoom to take high quality ariel photography. One of the image taking presets DJI has is called "Super Res" where the drone automatically zooms in and takes a series of pictures that it stitches together into one big file. Now of course I don't actually use the images that DJI spits out, I take the RAW files and use Camera Raw to stitch them manually, getting much higher quality photos. My problem is that recently when I take pictures using this mode and put them into RAW, I have been getting files that are about 6000x4000 pixels. When using CR before, I would always get images about 11000x6000. Nothing about how I take images with the drone has changed, and since its a DJI preset, the panoramas should be about the same size, but they are not even close. Has there been a change to the way CR processes panoramas? if so, how would I change my settings to get the old way of processing larger images back? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?