• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem CameraRaw

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys because when both the option "Export" and "Save As" the image in JPG, the color is losing the warm color according to the profile of the Ps desktop? This occurs in both Ps and Lr. I already marked the Embed Color Profile and nothing too. Does anyone have any ideas???? I realized that when I open the CameraRaw filter the problem also occurs.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any difference if you disable GPU in preference?

What OS?

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even with the GPU option turned off (disable), the same problem occurs.

Windows 10 Pro

Windows with all updates to date.OSOSGPU PreferencesGPU Preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to recalibrate and build a new ICC display profile, the old one might be corrupted.
If you are using software/hardware for this task, be sure the software is set to build a matrix not LUT profile, Version 2 not Version 4 profile.

So to be clear, what software are you viewing the exported JPEG in? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I do that??? Recalibrate and build a new ICC display profile???

So to be clear, what software are you viewing the exported JPEG in? 

In photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't have an instrument and software, you'll likely have to delete the existing ICC display profile and see if the system rebuilds a new one. 

So when you export an image in sRGB?, then open it in Photoshop, Photoshop shows the color space as sRGB? You can go into the Assign Profile command and it should show you the embedded ICC profile.

And you're viewing the LR version in Develop at 1:1 while comparing to Photoshop at 100% zoom? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I performed all the steps, mainly the exclusion of the ICC Profile. Now the color definition is all the same as that of the CameraRaw or LR image. Thank you for all your help and attention.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for all. I did everything mencioned last replie and my PS works fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines