• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem opening raw images from two different camera bodies

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I create one folder in adobe bridge and order my images from both canon r5s in to time order. Ive always been able to group them togther in batches and open and edit them in camera raw. Now all of a sudden camera raw is sperating the to camera bodies in to two seperate foldrs when placing them in camer raw!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ACR would not move your images to a different folder.

ACR is only a 'plugin' interpreter that renders raw data  to be opened in Photoshop (with CR edits)  or saved as a derivative file from the Share/Download icon.

If you are 'Saving' from within ACR check that you have not selected a different folder destination in the Save options-

2022-07-12 09_30_10-Roberts Catalog-v11 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.jpg

Save in Same Location-

2022-07-12 09_29_36-Save Options.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't place files in Camera RAW, you open files in an existing folder.

Please give us a step by step of your actual workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines