• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Radial Filter - Inside/Outside issue

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all - In PS CC.   Working on an image where I need to go to CAMERA RAW filter, then use the RADIAL FILTER for select adjustments.    When I choose INSIDE under effect, it has no impact;  no matter what I do, the effect is OUTSIDE.    Seems to be a buggy thing, but not sure if there is some other parameter that is causing the radial filter not to work correctly.   I use both LR and CC... typically use LR Radial Local Adjustment with no issues -- assume that it would work the same way in CAMERA RAW>RADIAL FILTER.

clipboard_image_0.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry about the experience with the Radial filter in Camera Raw while switching between inside and outside tp apply the effect.

Would you mind sharing the operating system version you are using along with the version of Photoshop and Camera Raw installed on the computer?

If you are using macOS Catalina, then the described behavior is due a known issue which we are currently working on. For other known issues related to Photoshop and Camera Raw on macOS Catalina, please visit the below mentioned link.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-catalina.html#

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick reply.

I am on Catalina (10.15), PS (20.0.6) and Camera Raw (Plugin 11.4.1.291).

Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks Again,

WCB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to The Camera Raw forum from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines