Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Radial Filter is Making Weird Concentric Circles

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone!

The new Camera Raw appears to be creating concentric circles within the selected area and is not making correct adjustments for me. Take a look at the photo below and watch the video in the comments. Is this happening to any of you out there?

Thank you!

Basic Hardware Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K @5 GHz (3.60 GHz)

Installed RAM: 64.0 GB
Graphics: RTX 2080 Ti 11GB GDDR6
Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit
Adobe Photoshop CC 21.2.0
ACR Radial Filter Glitch.JPG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find a solution? I have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this time, I actually haven't seen this problem come back (perhaps an automatic update that I wasn't aware of) and I have had good luck with the tool so far, but I am hearing within my community that other people have this problem as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem has been annoying me a lot. It goes away and gets back randomly. I have all updates installed. No clue how to solve it. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, sometimes black boxes stay on the image, sometimes saturn like rings. As this is a tool I use several times on every image it is very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I uninstalled PS v22 and reinstalled it but, if anything, now it's even worse. Before I had the rings, now I get the squares too. I'm using Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Everything updated. Comes randomly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update for November 8, 2020.

I have actually seen an improvement on my side as far as how frequently I see this problem. I have seen this issue show up less, but it definitely still shows up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem for many months. I have tried any workaround, but none of them worked, unfortunately ...

I don't have these problem with PS 2019 or Camera Raw 12.2 ... but I would like to use the latest updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines