• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RAW 14 has failed to take account of user interface mouse movements and previous preset capabilities

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Single Mask button, instead of seperate gradient and paint ....  and now have to invert every time I use the damn thing .... why cant Adobe ... show you exactly how to freproduce what uwe all did before so upogrades like this dont require huge time and effort .... and maybe they would realise what damage they'v done to previous used workflows .... all for the sake of adding some bvrilliant new capabilities .... which I for one will get around to using ... but only when I\'ve the time to try and master .... Grrrrrrrr 

Adobe you are so user unfriendly it makes my blood boil ! 

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grrrrrrr...RTFM:

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/using/masking.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I...have no idea...what you are asking...but...maybe you should check the tutorial...linked in the other post...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed, plus having to switch off the mask auto overlay EVERY time I use the brush tool. That alone will probably steal half a day of my life every year!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Scroll to the bottom of the Masking pane. Is the box for auto-reset sliders checked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines