Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repairing files?

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I thought this might be the place to put my problem.

I have a DJI Inspire 1 with the Zenmuse X5r camera. Recently I acquired a lens that isn't officially supported by DJI but operates like normal, it focuses, changes aperture shoots video, and takes photos. The issue that I am running into is that when the new lens (Lumix 25mm F/1.7) is used to take a RAW DNG photo, it won't allow the file to be read properly in lightroom or Photoshop. The message I am getting when I import it into Lightroom is "It depends on an unsupported case" but all the metadata is there, the file size is accurate (roughly 30mb,) correct dimensions, etc.

What I am saying is that the wrong lens is corrupting the files so I can't edit them, is there anything I can do to fix this so I can use the photos? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might try converting again to DNG using Adobe's DNG converter which is free. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/adobe-dng-converter.html#DownloadtheDNGConverter

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply. I just downloaded that and tried it but unfortunately, it didn't work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines