• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resizes to fill the preview area after cropping

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible for the images to return to the full preview screen after cropping. Once I crop my image its stays the same preview size as before the crop with lots of grey empty space in the preview window.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Automatically? No.

Key commands, yes.

• Command + 0 (Mac) | Control + 0 (Win) will fit the image within the preview area (Fit In View).
  • Option + Command + “0” (Mac) | Alt + Control + “0” (Win) sets the view to 100%.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kinda annoying to have to do it every time you crop an image. It use to go staight to "fit to screen" after cropping in the older versions I think. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It doesn't any longer. 

Will that change? No one here can state so.

You should go here and comment:

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Use the Photoshop feedback for ACR

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines