• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

resizing Crop in Camera Raw issues

Explorer ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do lots of batch processing in camera raw and one of the adjustments is to apply a crop to several images at once. I can then move quickly from one image to the next making small adjustments to the crop. However since the last couple updates I can no longer do that. I can apply a crop to a number of images but I can't make adjustments to the crop. I'm using a wacom tablet and pen and when I place my cursor at the corner to make the crop area larger or smaller I can see the double headed arrow. As soon as I make the slightest movement it changes to either the rotate arrow or the move tool. I have to try several times for the double headed arrow to stay and allow me to move the handles. Most of the time it's quicker to clear the crop area and just redraw the crop. So long quick editing. Any suggestions on why this is happening and why it just started?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

It sounds as if this is a problem that should be brought to the attention of the Camera Raw developers. Here is a better forum to do that because the developers watch it much more closely:

Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried it on an up-to-date W10 CC system, but with a mouse.  Had no problems, easy to "grab" a corner and resize.

Have you tried a mouse, to see if the problem is only associated with the tablet?  What is your system/software/etc.?

Richard Southworth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're right. Also using W10 CC system and it seems to be okay with the mouse. Now to figure out how to get the tablet to work properly. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I removed Wacom drivers and program from Win 10 then reinstalled the newest drivers. The problem is still there. Windows 10, Photoshop CC. Any other ideas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just started happening to me after the latest update and I'm using a mouse most of the time to crop. It also keeps shutting off my graphic accelerator and telling me I might have to update my driver for my graphic card but it is up to date and not having trouble with any other program. It is getting really frustrating and it also shuts down camera raw and bridge.  Help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem as you guys.  I assume a fix will be provided soon?  Anyone in the know?  It's driving me mad!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2017 Jun 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds as if this is a problem that should be brought to the attention of the Camera Raw developers. Here is a better forum to do that because the developers watch it much more closely:

Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines