• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resizing the Camera Raw workspace?

Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Since the recent Camera Raw update on 12/10/20, the program's workspace is too large for my

display. The right edge and bottom edge of the program cannot be viewed. The workspace size seems to be locked and work cannot be saved or the program even closed at all. It cannot be closed with Windows Task Manager either. I must manually restart my computer to reset. I have been using Camera Raw for years and it has always fit my monitor's work space.

Is there any known solution?

Thanks in advance,

Jerry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Should be resizable. But if the GUI extends past what you can control, try altering your display resolution so you can see the entire GUI, size it down a lot smaller, then maybe change it back to the original resolution. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines