• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SELECTIVE EDITS

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Selective edits (K) used to have "+ and -" signs to quickly set parameters for local adjustments.

Also, when you clicked a "+ or -" sign in one adjustment, any previous adjustments were "zeroed out".

Not only have the "+ and -" signs disappeared (forcing you to type in a value - much slower) BUT any previous adjustment persists unless you manually  "zero it out" to continue with further adjustments.

Is this progress????

Pls advise of new rationale and if I'm just missing something.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completely agree!! This removed function is one of the worst offenders of the ACR update and this in particular was why I chose to revert to the previous version where I can quickly use the "+ and -" signs on my adjustment brushes to zero out the others. I was hoping they would put this functionality back. If it is back on the latest ACR 13, please let me know!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Three things:

I probably agree with you about the missing +/- buttons.

Click on the reset button once to reset all sliders in one fell swoop

Have you unchecked the "Automatically reset all sliders" box at the bottom? If you do that then every time you enter the brush panel all sliders will be set to zero.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines