Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronize labels in Lightroom, Bridge and ACR

Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i have a little problem with the color markings in Lightroom, Bridge and ACR.
In Lightroom there is the option of renaming the colors under "Metadata" - "Color marking set", or there are 2 defaults, the Lightroom standard and the one for the bridge.
I chose the "Lightroom Standard" here.The colors have also been adjusted (red, yellow, green, blue & purple) in the bridge under "Preferences" "Labeling and rating".
So far everything is fine. In the ACR I did not find any options to adjust the colors there, there is only the Bridge Standard (Selected, Second Choice, Approved, ...)Now to my question, how do I get this adjusted in ACR too?

I use Windows 10 Pro version 20H2.
Bridge version 11.0.0.83
ACR 13.0.2
Photoshop 22.0.1
Lightroom Classic 10

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
nobody has an idea how to solve this problem. Within Adobe Imperium this should be possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't understand what you have done, but I just renamed them here (to red, yellow etc):

labels.png

I have full consistency between Lightroom, Bridge and ACR with this. All labels carry over - of course with the provision that Lightroom labels are stored in the catalog and not visible in Bridge until you Save Metadata to File.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines