• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trying to use CS4. bridge wont view nikon D750 raw NEF files

Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know its a much older version, but can I get the 5.7 camera raw update to try?

Using bridge is nice, and trying to sort through old and new files, but I cant see the new files.

Using Mac OS 10.13.

thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Nikon D750 requires at least camera raw 8.7 or later and Bridge CS4 can only use up to camera raw 5.7, so what you could do is use the adobe dng converter to convert your Nikon D750 nefs to dng copies which should then be viewable and usable in camera raw 5.7 in Bridge/Photoshop cs4.

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

dng converter

https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/detail.jsp?ftpID=6973

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looking at the dates of development, thats what I figured, but having a hard time adjuting my ancient workflow.  I've been using lightroom for the conversion.  Thanks for the confirmation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines