• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to change order of editing panel.

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to the 13.2 version of ACR. I attempted to change the order of the editing panel. I was unsuccessful. I use a Macbook Pro with the Big Sur operating system. 

I also use the Sony A7 and cannot open my  ARW raw files just by clicking on them as I used to do.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click in panel pane, choose "Edit Panels to Show...", use up and down arrow keys to order the items as you prefer. You may also choose to hide panels you don't use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've attempted the process several times. I have made sure my computer operating system is up to date, but still am unable to change the order of the editing panel. When I right-click on the blank space at the bottom of the panel nothing happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've tried to re-arrange the edit panel several times. I have made sure my computer is up to date, my creative cloud account is updated, but I'm still unable to arrange my editing panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines