• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated Camera Raw 11 installed but photoshop & Bridge PS6 not enabling

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Cannon CR2 files that I'm trying to open in Raw, but I get the standard error message--make sure you have the latest Camera Raw update. I've already downloaded and installed Camera Raw 11. When I open photoshop and look at Camera Raw properties in plug ins, it says 9.1.

I'm sure there is an easy and obvious solution that I'm not seeing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

If you are using Photoshop CS6 then Camera Raw 9.1.1 is the latest version of Camera Raw you will be able to use. If the raw files are from a newer camera that isn't supported by that version of Camera Raw, then your alternative would be to download the free DNG converter and convert the images to DNG files and open those files in Camera Raw 9.1.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are using Photoshop CS6 then Camera Raw 9.1.1 is the latest version of Camera Raw you will be able to use. If the raw files are from a newer camera that isn't supported by that version of Camera Raw, then your alternative would be to download the free DNG converter and convert the images to DNG files and open those files in Camera Raw 9.1.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines