Whe I finished to work a RAW file n ACR it appered in Bridge as a .acr extention impossible to open

Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without an apparent reason a RAW file, after the end of my work, when Iclosed it apperead in Bridge as an .acr file. I tried all I can but it is impossible to oper for me
I need help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Yes now I have seen that my raw file are still there and that the .acr file in an addition. No problem, excuse me.
Thanks for the answer.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rikk Flohr: Photography • Adobe Employee , Mar 29, 2022

A .acr file contains non-textual data (binary). Currently that can be an AI-generated pixel-based mask and/or a LUT. Other items will be stored in this file in the future. I am guessing your color preset has a profile that uses a LUT (look up table). 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes now I have seen that my raw file are still there and that the .acr file in an addition. No problem, excuse me.
Thanks for the answer.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines