Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the download page for ACR ?

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I use Photoshop Elements 2020 on my desktop. My version of ACR is 12.something.

I would like to upgrade ACR to 13.2 (the super resolution version)

Cant find the download page ???

Tired of scratching my head. help please :-))

TIA

P

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not available for Photoshop-ELEMENTS!

Ps-Elements uses its own (limited) version of ACR that is supplied with any (purchased) upgrade to Ps-Elements.

ACR v13.2 is available with a subscription to a Plan that includes the full version of Photoshop.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot Wobert. Appreciated !

I have been looking for reasons to keep using PsElements. So I am quite disappointed. Believe it or not, the limited version of ACR available in PsE brings a lot of added value...But I guess Adobe wants me to choose between the big jump (not everybody needs a thermonuclear bomb to kill flies) or a switch to an alternative solution (There are nice alternatives which have pretty powerful AI based functions Eg I tried DxO and liked its Deep Prime feature.)

Oh well 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines