• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why when I open RAW file the image looks like that in Camera Raw 13.0.2? many thanks

Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 12.04.54.png

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Camera Raw. Please go to the Preferences for Camera Raw, then Preferences & disable the option to Use Graphics Processor. Once done, quit & relaunch both Camera Raw & Photoshop to check if it helps.

If it helps, please try: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI many thanks

Unfortunately it didn't work and I still getting this crazy image when I
open RAW file. 😞

hope you can help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, try disabling GPU in the preferences (Preformance tab). Any better?
If not, recalibrate and build a new ICC display profile, the old one might be corrupted.
If you are using software/hardware for this task, be sure the software is set to build a matrix not LUT profile, Version 2 not Version 4 profile.
If turning OFF GPU works, it's a GPU bug and you need to contact the manufacturer or find out if there's an updated driver for it. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines