• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Ability to turn off Lens profile information when merging Panoramas

Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could there be a possibility to uncheck the information about lack of automatic lens profile showing when merging photos to Panorama in Camera Raw? I use tilt /shift lenses and I know there is no automatic lens profiles for them - it would be much easier for me not to have to confirm it every time I merge Pano or HDR Pano.Thank you in advance!

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too please!
P

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please provide us with a screenshot of the dialog which is coming while doing the merge operation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you stitch together 2 or more images in Panorama or HDR Panorama (produced by shift lens) you get this warning... 
 With this job I had 10 sets of stitched images and its a pain each time... simple answer check box "don't show this warning again"

RackMultipart20190305126782ivw-83943b11-2072-478c-be9e-1f94108d6fdd-1658156869.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2019 Apr 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have got the new version of Camera Raw now - the information about lack of automatic lens profile is still there... Would it be possible to turn it off?

Votes

Translate

Translate