• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Automatic horizon

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! My name is Adrian and I have been retouching photos for other photographers for many years.

I have realized that the most time consuming process of processing each photo in camera raw is straightening the photos.

Not all photographers are able to take photos with a straight horizon, many take 90% of the photos crooked.

With artificial intelligence it is not currently possible to add a button to automatically straighten the photos?

The function of drawing a line on the horizon on a 13-inch screen, with the effect of un-zooming the photo to straighten, makes it very inaccurate on a small screen.

I think it would be a good idea and would save many photographers and retouchers a lot of time.

Thank you.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! Me llamo Adrian y llevo muchos años retocando fotos para otros fotografos.

Me he dado cuenta que lo que mas me hace perder tiempo en procesar cada foto en camera raw es enderezar las fotos.

No todos los fotografos son capaces de hacer las fotos con un horizonte recto, muchos hacen el 90% de las fotos torcidas.

Con la inteligencia artificial actualmente no es posible añadir un boton de enderezar automaticamente las fotos?

La funcion de trazar una linea en el horizonte en una pantalla de 13 pulgadas, con el efecto de quitarle el zoom a la foto para enderezar hace que sea muy poco preciso en una pantalla pequeña.

Creo que seria una buena idea y ahorraria mucho tiempo a muchos fotografos y retocadores.

Muchas gracias.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, in the new Camera Raw interface, ALT+double clicking the crop icon does an auto straightening, you just need to commit the new crop..

Votes

Translate

Translate