• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: implement the Windows 10/11 Title Bar and Color Scheme.

Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't a biggie but it seems it should be easy enough to implement. 

Could we get the Camera RAW window to use proper Windows 10/11 Title Bar and Color Scheme behaviour and settings? 

Upon install, if you open Camera RAW it lacks a title bar.   The "Toggle Full Sceen" does not add the title bar.   However if you are not in full screen and drag the botton edge, a Windows title bar will appear so the window can be dragged to a different monitor.   This is useful if trying to match Camera RAW settings to an existing image open in Photoshop.  

However the Title Bar does not obey the Windows Color scheme (in my case the standard Dark Mode) instead chooing bright white.   Nor does it offer the Minimize, Maximize and Close window buttons. 

I may be wrong but it seems trivial to add proper Windows behaviour and always show a title bar unless the  hotkey F is pressed for Full Screen Mode in which case the ESC key should return to showing the title bar.   Most apps work this way so it would be more intuative than having to know you must first drag from the bottom or side before you can get the title bar to appear so you can move it to a different screen. 

Basically just make Camera RAW obey Windows standards.  
Thanks!
-Darv

Idea No status
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Enthusiast ,
Feb 13, 2024 Feb 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been waiting for the close icon for almost 2 years... (you can support it as well)

https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw-ideas/p-closing-icon-at-the-upper-right-corner/idc-p/12928...

Votes

Translate

Translate