• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR 12.3 'Browse Profiles' colour problem

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've just updated ACR to the latest version 12.3 and I'm now experiencing a colour problem when opening previously adjusted files and then switching between the various profiles using the 'Browse Profiles' tab. When a previously adjusted image is opened the previously selected profile and colour is displayed correctly, but when I click on any other profile option and change the profile the colour is completely off, all options displaying very obvious green casts. This is only happening when changing the profile on some images, most behave normally. I've never experienced anything like it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

TIA

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I've narrowed down the problem to those files on which I had peviously altered the white balance from 'As Shot' to a 'Custom' setting. The problem doesn't exist on those files that retained their 'As Shot' white balance status. As I've said, this problem didn't exist until I upadted today to ACR version 12.3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines