• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR 12.3 UPDATE - HORRIBLE, I am furious for the new mess, Adobe made.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, you just perfectly screwed up, and ruined my entire workflow, in one go.

Is there a way of getting compensation for the time wasted on getting through this mess? It will cost me days to find a rhythm in this new set-up, it will stress my hand scrolling up and down, which was one of the reasons why I didn't go for the Lightroom.
Why not make the lot floating, this way everyone can set it as we prefer it, make visible what we want to see, and have it where it works best for us, like in Photoshop, InDesign, etc.? Working on two screens would be a blast if we could have all the tools folded out and accessible all at once. 
Why did you swap the positions of buttons like done & open? Why removing the green color from it? Who is guiding you and where are you going with it? 
BTW, if I was looking radical changes I would have gone for PhaseOne, On1 Raw, Luminar, or Aurora. Sticking with you was because of years of practice and adjusting to a workflow that became a solid habit, that you have totally ignored when redesigning the 12.3 update. I fid the improvements of tools useful, but I do not see the need for moving things around so they now are harder to find, and having to scroll up and down all the time is a nightmare. 

You are welcome to call me if you need some feedback or advice from someone who runs hundreds of thousands of images through the ACR. I'd be happy to help.
As for nor now, I am going back to 12.2 and maybe checking the other products to get an updated view on the lot.
I am not happy!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?