• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR 12 stopped working

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After ACR updated it worked ONE day and then reverted to an older version!! I have downloaded and reinstall v11.4.1 and v12.0 and when I open ACR I STILL get v9.1.1.

I am using Bridge 2020 and it says it is up to date.

I run PS CS 6

Win 10 Pro 64bit is also up to date.

Greg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

But the newer versions of Camera Raw WON'T work with Photoshop CS6. If the newer version of Camera Raw worked or seemed to work even for a day, it was a fluke because it is a published fact that Photoshop CS6 is only compatible up to Camera Raw 9.1.1.

Annotation 2019-11-16 084544.jpg

Annotation 2019-11-16 08454400-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not quite sure how you are using Bridge 2020 with Photoshop CS6. I'm not that tech savvy. However, I do know that Photoshop CS6 is only compatible with Camera Raw 9.1.1. It won't do you any good to install any version of Camera Raw newer than that because it won't work with your version of Photoshop. Additionally, it can cause confusion for Photoshop if you have more than one version of Camera Raw installed. You should remove all other versions besides Camera Raw 9.1.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I stated in my post - I am using Bridge 2020 and ACR worked for a WHOLE day when it first updated. I may try to uninstall older ACR versions when I get a chance.

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But the newer versions of Camera Raw WON'T work with Photoshop CS6. If the newer version of Camera Raw worked or seemed to work even for a day, it was a fluke because it is a published fact that Photoshop CS6 is only compatible up to Camera Raw 9.1.1.

Annotation 2019-11-16 084544.jpg

Annotation 2019-11-16 08454400-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines