• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR 5.7 Question [Can lens profiles be added in 5.7?]

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still using ACR 5.7 with PS CS4. I am confused about lens profiles... can they be added in 5.7?  I have searched this forum and it is unclear whether I can add lens profiles. I have run across information that the profiles of common lenses are included and the corrections are automatically applied.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Camera raw 5.7 doesn't have any means in the interface to apply lens correction profiles, so i would say the answer is probably no.

The lens correction profiles are not applied automatically in photoshop cs4 acr 5.7 unless there perhaps is/was a camera from that time period that had a built-in lens correction profile and acr 5.7 could read those profiles.

Acr 5.7 Lens Corrections tab

57.jpg

Acr 6.7 (photoshop cs5) thru 9.12 (photoshop cc 2017) Len Corrections tab with a way to apply the lens correction profiles that acr 5.7 doesn't have

912.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines